Join the leading voice of the mineral exploration and development sector in Manitoba!
The Manitoba Prospectors and Developers Association (MPDA) is an advocacy group focused on improving the state of mineral exploration in Manitoba.
The past year has seen some major initiatives by MPDA:
- membership has tripled
- we produced a weekly radio show that established a year-long dialogue between the minerals sector and Indigenous communities
- we held a highly successful reconciliation gala in March
- we ran eight short courses and a keynote event with Bill Gallagher in November
- we produced two editions (June and November) of The Mining Review magazine
- we hosted monthly speaker meetings
- we had regular meetings with government regulators and other associations
- our board and advisors have had discussions with government ministers and opposition members to advocate for the industry
MPDA is committed to furthering and supporting the minerals sector and the people and companies working in it. The work of the association, including its advocacy activities and programs, is funded solely from revenues derived from member fees and from our events. This year we plan to bring back Mining Week to Manitoba after a 6 year hiatus.
Our collective objective is to develop productive and efficient ways of working with our industry and community partners, so that Manitoba becomes one of the most attractive places to invest in the mineral business.
Being a member is a great way to network, learn about key topics affecting the industry, and shape the future of Manitoba’s mineral exploration and extraction.
Click here to purchase your membership